Design Services – Design Progam Management Consultancy
Schematic and DD Stage
- Commencing the schematic design after the approval of concept design.
- During schematic design, architectural plans are frozen, detailed out along with structure and MEP designs.
- All other support designs inputs are completed to support architectural services closure.
- Checking the cost of construction and aligning the same with preliminary estimate.
- Detailed Design (DD stage) stage will be completed with all other services and the services are ready for the issue of GFC drawings.
- Checking the cost of construction and aligning the same with preliminary estimate before closure of DD stage.
- To monitor the issue of GFC drawings for execution.
- Scrutinize drawings issued for any errors.
Costing and tender monitoring
- Conducting weekly DRMs, preparation of MOM, follow up with arch / consultant for design closure, issue of details as per the schedule.
- Preparation of PERT chart for design closure.
- Providing responsibility matrix to all the technical team.
- Monitoring progress of design and sending regular reports to the client.
Design Program Management Consultancy is a systematic professional approach towards managing designs through proper co-ordination with architects, consultants and the client.
The co-ordination will be carried out based on the established system and tracked using checklists, SOPs and standards derived.
The review mechanism will ensure optimisation & efficient design. This will also ensures the control over the cost of construction during design stage.
DPMC 6 SIGMA LEVEL DESIGN MANAGEMENT